Unquestionably, Bogota as a nearshore option is going to take on an even greater importance in 2021. The reality is that while offshore locations are going to retain a lot of value, there's also going to be a large number of executives who are going to be much less willing to spend 15 to 20 hours on an airplane traveling. That’s one area where Covid-19 may have changed the game. Nearshoring was always popular, especially in the US, but the scales have tipped in its favor now that people are much more reluctant to travel far from home.
Get to Know Transcom Bogota
- In Bogota, the business outsourcing industry (BPO) has taken important leadership in receiving foreign investment, due to factors such as the availability, quality, and cost of human talent, connectivity, market dynamism, strategic location, and government support.
- Fastest growing sector in the city, where 30% of the city's population lives.
- It is the political, economic, administrative and industrial center of the country.
- Airport: El Dorado Luis Carlos Galan Sarmiento International Airport (BOG)
About the Bogota Facility
- Led by seasoned management team
- 16 Floors 173,283 sqm
- 1,417 Available Seats
- Surrounded by parks, embassies and international organizations, which makes this an important corporate zone in Bogota. Public Transportation: Close to public transport stations for easy commuting (5 min walk)
- Airport: 26 mins away from the site